"For life is more than food"

"FOR LIFE IS MORE THAN FOOD"
REMEMBER: THE KEY TO A DELICIOUS AND YUMMY DISH IS "ALWAYS" FRESH INGREDIENTS!

April 04, 2014

MAD ABOUT MC CORMICK PREMIERE

Last March 21, 2014, Mad About Mc Cormick premiered and gave a taste of what's going to happen on the festival of food and fun with loads of surprises on April 5, 2014 at the Bonifacio High Street. The event premiere was held at the NU.VO Bar in Makati with the very lovely and gorgeous Ms Sabrina Artadi and Executive Chef  Xavier Btesh of NU.VO Bar. Mouth watering, delectable and oh so luscious food was cookeed and demonstrated during the event. Seafood Paella Negra was indeed a blockbuster, the taste was amazingly perfect. I immediately get an urge to make my version of this!









I fell in love with cous cous stuffed tomatoes because of the added herbs and spices that gave its succulent flavor and richness. It's just so perfect I just cant get enough of it!

Spiced baby potatoes was a hit too! It's simplicity that burst out made this dish brilliant and marvelous in flavor . Combination of the buttery and lemony taste with some hint of Mc Cormick spices, a sure fire in the table.

                                    

                                   




 As the saying goes, food will never be complete without the paired wine or beverages. During the event, bar owner of Flairology Bar, Anthony White, showcased some of the best cocktails in town with a hint of spice by none other than the Mc Cormick collection of herbs and spices. I have tried everything that has been prepared which made me a little bit tipsy or I am just over acting then. :) 














Another sure fire blockbuster was the stuffed mushrooms with cheese and spices, Oh my heaven! The taste was glorious and heavenly! Thanks Ministry of Mushrooms for the mushrooms of course! I am over reacting again, I apologize but thank GOD for mushrooms I so love it a lot!!! Need to say more?





And for the sweet tooth, this dessert was just so enchanting! With the name of this dessert 'Floating Island" you would probably be floating in jest when you get to try this!


It was a fun day and I really enjoyed it, I got my Chef Barbie Doll, Ms Sabrina has gave me, I got my loot bags with loads of surprises inside, I got a happy tummy over wonderful dishes and drinks served during this event, but isn't it rightful to share this wonderful time with your girlfriends? Here I got my co blogger Katt de Persia aka Chef Fatsy and yours truly Cooking Ina's Kitchen and my cuz, friend and confidante Mae to celebrate good life, fantastic food and wonderful people. 












































This was just a taste of the big event happening on April 5, 2014. For those of you who wants to be part of this grand event, swing by Bonifacio High Street tomorrow for a day filled with fun, games, raffle, cooking demos and launching of the Mc Cormick's Grill mate product line!

Get to meet some of the industry's famous foodies like Nina Daza Puyat, musical act from Ukelele Manila, Darryl Shy and Basti Artadi of Wolfgang!







No comments:

Post a Comment