"For life is more than food"

"FOR LIFE IS MORE THAN FOOD"
REMEMBER: THE KEY TO A DELICIOUS AND YUMMY DISH IS "ALWAYS" FRESH INGREDIENTS!

May 05, 2013

SWEET AND SPICY PRAWN

I opened up my electronic file of dozens and hundreds of pictures which I created around 2 years ago. Yes, I started doing crazy stuff of cooking and then taking a pictures of my food presentations 2 years ago. I have tried posting and putting up those files in my Facebook account until I realize I can make use of it by blogging. And there you go, I start with, of course again "family's favorite". Aside from the delicious taste of prawn, it is actually the fastest and quickest food you can serve to the hungry tummies..... and I called it "Sweet and Spicy Prawn".


Sweet and Spicy Prawn
Ingredients:

1 kilo Large prawns
3 tbs brown sugar
3 tbs light soy sauce
2 tbs chili sauce
3 tbs minced garlic 
3 tbs onion
spring onion (as garnishing)
butter
water and cornstarch mixture for sauce to thicken
salt and pepper
sesame oil

Procedure:


Saute garlic and onion in butter until the onion turns transparent. Put in the prawns and cook until  it turn into wonderful reddish color. While mixing together water and cornstarch, put in the soy sauce, brown sugar, chili sauce and salt and pepper to taste. Pour into prawns and stir until the sauce is thicken. Pour a teaspoon of sesame oil and it's done!!!Garnish it with spring onion and serve to the hungry tummies...Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment