"For life is more than food"

"FOR LIFE IS MORE THAN FOOD"
REMEMBER: THE KEY TO A DELICIOUS AND YUMMY DISH IS "ALWAYS" FRESH INGREDIENTS!

May 06, 2013

COOKING INA'S EBI TEMPURA

It's gonna be a Nostalgic week as I looked over my old files, there are a lot of recipes and foods to blog about. And not only that, it's gonna be a prawn week as I will feature all the prawn recipes I cooked over 2 years ago already. Prawns is considered "The Fastest food" in my kitchen. Why? Because it's a comforting food, well for us. And it's so easy to cook. I never had a hard time thinking of what I shall do with the prawns. I always have 101 ways to cook it and will never get tired of doing so. Thank GOD we do not have allergies on prawns or maybe we were immune already.So to get me started take a look onto the ingredients and how easy and simple this dish is. Enjoy cooking!!


Ebi Tempura
Ingredients:
Extra large prawns
Batter mix (Flour, water and eggs)
Salt and pepper to taste
Oil for frying

Sauce:
Light soy sauce
Radish/ginger

Procedure:

Peel and devein the prawns. Sprinkle with a little of salt and pepper to taste. Prepare the batter mix by combining all the ingredients then coat each prawns and fry until golden brown.

Prepare the sauce by putting the radish and ginger on the food processor and season with salt and pepper. Place in a saucer and pour over a light soy sauce. Serve and enjoy!!


Ebi Tempura with sauce

Remember: The key to a delicious and yummy dish is fresh ingredients!

No comments:

Post a Comment