"For life is more than food"

"FOR LIFE IS MORE THAN FOOD"
REMEMBER: THE KEY TO A DELICIOUS AND YUMMY DISH IS "ALWAYS" FRESH INGREDIENTS!

May 31, 2013

FISH FILLET AND TOFU IN SESAME/SHOYU SAUCE

I really like innovation, I like to make new things out of scratch. And cooking is no difference. It is not a regular hobby for me to plan what my next recipe should be. I normally cook anything and everything, whatever is available in the fridge. Today, my featured recipe is a natural tandem and always makes a "Bigbang" when served, Fish Fillet and Tofu.


FISH FILLET AND TOFU IN SESAME/SHOYU SAUCE

INGREDIENTS:


Fish Fillet
Tofu
Garlic/Onion
Turmeric powder
Cilantro
Green Onion
Bird Eye Chilies
Salt and pepper
Light Soy Sauce
Sesame Oil
Water/cornstarch blend (to thicken the sauce)
Broth

PROCEDURE:
  1. Saute garlic and onion and add in the broth, about 1 cup. Bring to a boil.
  2. Then season with soy sauce, sesame oil, salt and pepper, turmeric powder.
  3. Put in the fish fillet and the tofu and bring to a boil. Add in the cornstarch blend to thicken.
  4. Turn off the fire immediately and add in the green to garnish.
  5. Serve and enjoy!
Remember: The key to a delicious and yummy dish is always fresh ingredients!

"For life is more than food"

Please drop me some comments as I love to hear from you! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment