"For life is more than food"

"FOR LIFE IS MORE THAN FOOD"
REMEMBER: THE KEY TO A DELICIOUS AND YUMMY DISH IS "ALWAYS" FRESH INGREDIENTS!

May 29, 2013

SIMPLY GREEN AND PORK IN LIGHT SOY SAUCE



You may be wondering, why I don't include measurement in all my featured recipes? Because I don't depend much on what I read in the cookbooks and what I see in the cooking show, I depend much on my instinct and my senses. Well, it really took a lot of time and experience before you can actually be able to dance along and sing along with the rhythm of cooking. I always compared cooking with singing. In singing- it will take some time before you can actually perform and sing the song well. You need to memorize the lyrics by heart, learn the melody and tune accordingly and most importantly perform it perfectly on stage. That is exactly what you do with cooking. And if you are really following every recipe that I post here, you would notice that almost everything here is so simple to prepare and cook. Why I did that on purpose?  For you to learn the simple recipe first before going up the next level.  Again, like in singing, I am teaching the nursery songs here. I want you to be more at ease and give yourself more time to enjoy the simple way. 


Today, another simple yet flavorful recipe will take the center stage and believe me, kids and kids at heart will surely enjoy this. Enjoy cooking!



Simply Green and Pork in Light Soy Sauce

INGREDIENTS:Pork Tenderloin/Casim (sliced) Green BeanLight Soy SauceSalt and Pepper to tasteButterChilies for some heat (optional)Garlic and OnionWater or soup stock

PROCEDURE:
In a pan, put some butter and saute garlic and onion. Add in the pork, season with light soy sauce, salt and pepper. Pour in the soup stock, cover the pan and bring it to a boil. Once the meat is soft and tender, you can add the green beans and remove from fire quickly (around 2-3 minutes)because we don't wanna overcook the veggies here. I made it a little like a soup and saucy because you can actually sip the flavorful soup. And especially for kids, you can pour it over to their hot and steamy white rice. you may want to put some chilies but it's optional.

Remember: The key to a delicious and yummy dish is always fresh ingredients!



"For life is more than food"


Please drop some comments as I would love to hear from you! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment