"For life is more than food"

"FOR LIFE IS MORE THAN FOOD"
REMEMBER: THE KEY TO A DELICIOUS AND YUMMY DISH IS "ALWAYS" FRESH INGREDIENTS!

June 01, 2013

PALATABLE STUFFED MUSHROOMS WITH CREAM CHEESE

It's really an awesome day today! The sun is so bright and the weather is just fine. Well,  it's my opinion because there's really a lot out there who never failed to complain day in and day out. For me, the weather is really just fine. And because of that, I would like to thank a very good friend of mine from my former work in Alabang- Ayette for giving me a good recipe and I must say you should also try this at home. She sent the recipe to me and told me to give it a good name as she just cooked this and left with no name. I run through the ingredients and how she cooked it and came out with the name, now I baptize the recipe with the name "PALATABLE STUFFED MUSHROOMS WITH CREAM CHEESE". This is really easy and quick and a must try! Now, lets go check the ingredients and enjoy cooking!

PALATABLE STUFFED MUSHROOMS WITH CREAM CHEESE

INGREDIENTS:

Bacon
Mushrooms ( you can either use Shitake or Portobello mushrooms) if  you have a dried mushrooms for that matter, soak it in water for 1-2 hours until it soften 
Butter (1 tbs)
Onion- finely chopped
Garlic-finely chopped
Bell Pepper finely chopped
Jalapeno Peppers finely chopped
Cheddar Cheese shredded
Dried Parsley
Sausage (Grind)
Garlic Powder (for seasoning)
Creole Seasoning or Salt (for seasoning)
Black Pepper (for seasoning) 


PROCEDURE:


1. Cook bacon until crisp. Then chop it finely.
2. Remove stems from mushrooms then chop the mushrooms stems  finely.
3. Heat butter, saute  onion and garlic then add mushroom stems and sausage. Let it cook about 5 minutes. Add bell pepper and jalapeno pepper and cook about 3 more mins. Season to taste. Add in the bacon, cheese and dried parsley.
4. Scoop and stuffed the mushrooms and bake at  325F (for convection oven) for 8 to 10 mins. 
5. Top with cream cheese and serve hot. 

Remember: The key to a delicious and yummy dish is fresh ingredients.


"For life is more than food"


Please drop me some comments as I would love to hear from you! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment