"For life is more than food"

"FOR LIFE IS MORE THAN FOOD"
REMEMBER: THE KEY TO A DELICIOUS AND YUMMY DISH IS "ALWAYS" FRESH INGREDIENTS!

February 11, 2014

THE CONCLUSION, MY YEAR END BLOG FOR 2013...ending the first 100 blog through my journey in fulfilling my passion...




For logo concept and marketing ideas, my bro, Vladimir Besana and Giselle Besana, you guys never run out of artistic ideas every time. For my kitchen tools and equipment upgrade, my bro and Sous Chef (haha) Robert Besana and Ivy Besana, thanks for replacing my 18 year old refrigerator and my microwave. Thanks to my bro Fulgene Besana and Che Besana, my parents for the never ending moral support. My pamangkins Anton, Katkat, Cristle and Georgina, you kids are my babies forever. My friends who always backed me up and tapped my shoulder every time I feel like giving up, my MKK Eleanor Elasique Atencio, my Besty Vivian Samantha Navora, my Bes Virginia Abalos and the pretty moms, Anna Liza Napo Vera Cruz, GuendalineSequitin, Michellene Velasquez, Cel Nadal and Marie Cris de Castro. My soul and blood sisters, Mae Sanchez, Chinggay Cruz, Ate Leah Gerardo, Deng Canveral,Julie Abrazado, Ate Alma Legaspi and Rose Quijano for keeping up with me (especially during my grumpy mode). To my super angel Joanna who never left my side especially during our tough times. For all of those people who were not mentioned here, you know who you are and you know how you helped and supported me. To my driver by day lover boy by night JJ, it’s always us after all. My Neytiri (Princess), you know how much I truly love you and Kuya. To my bebe up there in heaven watching me night and day, I offer you all of these while I am waiting for my time to see you there. And most of all, I am giving back the glory and gratitude to my Heavenly Executive Chef, for blessing me and giving me the chance to be a blessing too to others by sharing my time, talent and treasure. Truly 2013 is a year full of surprises and a year full of adventures and fun. I will once again welcome 2014 with my arms wide open to new opportunities, new hope, new beginning and most especially new and more surprises to come!!



































No comments:

Post a Comment