"For life is more than food"

"FOR LIFE IS MORE THAN FOOD"
REMEMBER: THE KEY TO A DELICIOUS AND YUMMY DISH IS "ALWAYS" FRESH INGREDIENTS!

February 17, 2014

FOBEX 01.31.2014 -FOOD AND BEVERAGE EXPO @FILINVEST TENT ALABANG

This is my first food expo for 2014 and last for the month of January. First time though to experience food expo which is within my area in down south Muntinlupa Alabang. Another first as I get to see the ever flawless and charming Chef Michelle Adrillana, owner of Flavors on Fire Catering Services and resident celebrity chef of UNTV's Rise and Shine up close and personal. First time again after 10 years to see and meet one of my former colleague working together in SPM Project for Smart Communications-Nokia Sir Mark Samar. This was totally a great time as I get to meet new people and at the same time meet people from my previous work. As I roam around , I get to see and meet some potential suppliers for my small business. I would really advise everyone out there with food services business to attend expos like this one because you will be able to meet some potential customers as well as potential suppliers and business partners. 














No comments:

Post a Comment