"For life is more than food"

"FOR LIFE IS MORE THAN FOOD"
REMEMBER: THE KEY TO A DELICIOUS AND YUMMY DISH IS "ALWAYS" FRESH INGREDIENTS!

August 05, 2013

BRINGING SINGAPORE TASTE INTO YOUR PLATE @AFC STUDIO.... THE CONCLUSION


It's been awhile and I just noticed, this is going to be the last for the series, "Bringing Singapore Taste Into Your Plate. I considered this as my initial plight to fulfilling my passion. There was really something inside me that tells me go and visit the AFC Studio, there is something for you after that. Without any further ado, I searched for the address in google map right after the very moment I landed in Singapore. I didn't mind the Universal Studio where everyone is dying to take a photo on the globe with the logo "UNIVERSAL STUDIO", I didn't mind rushing to the Marina Bay where you will see the famous icon of Singapore the "MERLION" but instead I asked my brother and sis in law to take me at the Orchard Central where the studio is located. And upon entering the Orchard Central, the smile on my face was indeed incomparable. Much more when I entered the studio and see everything inside it. It was just a small studio with a small kitchen counter right in front but I don't know, I can't explain the feeling. Maybe the feeling is the same when you take a little girl into Disney Land where she couldn't explain what she really feels. Some people may not see any special something about the AFC studio but I can see beyond anyone eyes can see. Some people may not feel anything special about it but I do feel something beyond anyone could feel. There was a joy and sense of fulfillment every time I look around every corner of the studio.













And it all started here....I may not understand fully the reason why I need to go to Singapore and then come home after awhile....but I know, my ultimate Executive Chef up above is cooking something for me...it may not be to soon, but I know it will happen. I know, my trip to AFC Studio will not be the first and the last, I know I will be visiting the studio soon and that will be with another purpose.



No comments:

Post a Comment