"For life is more than food"

"FOR LIFE IS MORE THAN FOOD"
REMEMBER: THE KEY TO A DELICIOUS AND YUMMY DISH IS "ALWAYS" FRESH INGREDIENTS!

April 04, 2013

THE BEGINNING OF MY COOKING JOURNEY


Two words always comes together, when you think of cooking, you think about food and when you think about food, you think about cooking. For some people, they love to eat but they don't cook. They would enjoy eating in a restaurant or let somebody else cook for them. And for some, they love to cook but they don't eat what they cook. They just enjoy cooking for their love ones and that makes them happy already. But not me, I cook for myself and my family and eat with them the food that I cook. I can still remember when I was still a little girl I would love to look at my grandma while she’s preparing the dish to cook. I would love to see how she creatively sliced the vegetables and how she created the rhythm while chopping it. I was really amazed to see how the vegetables where sliced evenly and accordingly. Since then I started to practice my own chopping techniques and mimicking my grandmother kitchen skills to almost all kinds of leaves that we have in our backyard.   Now that I can cook my own dishes, I can perfectly applied what I have learned from my grandmother. This is the beginning of my journey to wonderful cooking and so glad to share it with you.



 


3 comments:

  1. Blog away, bestie! You are meant for this, plus, you owe us tons of recipes and stories :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks thanks so much Besty!!Yeah i'll prepare my signature this for you when you come home and you cook your signature dish with me...comparing notes like the good ol' days!!

    ReplyDelete