"For life is more than food"

"FOR LIFE IS MORE THAN FOOD"
REMEMBER: THE KEY TO A DELICIOUS AND YUMMY DISH IS "ALWAYS" FRESH INGREDIENTS!

February 11, 2014

CLASSIC SPAGHETTI KIDS CHOICE

My classic spaghetti kids choice is actually included in my menu list but I intend not to blog the recipe about this. Because I thought everyone can cook this even the fifth grader.  I have the need to do this and I am obliging myself to do so as a simple birthday present to a high school classmate Jerome Aniceto which his timeline photo caught 100% of my attention. Hahaha. To you classmate, when you cook this, please run over the ingredients carefully and follow the direction and procedure. And again, don't forget to remove the spaghetti from packaging, the plastic wraps of hotdogs and peel off the onion skin and garlic when cooking....hahahaha ;) ( I know you are just kidding ;)




INGREDIENTS:
1 (1/2) Pack of Spaghetti, cook as per package instruction and set aside
250 grams ground beef/pork
250 grams TJ Hotdogs (sliced) 
2 tbsp minced garlic
2 tbsp minced onion
3 tbsp cooking oil
1/4 cup of water or stock
300 ml tomato sauce
300 ml spaghetti sauce
sugar (optional) if you want to taste a little sweet
grated cheese
salt and pepper to taste
cumin powder about a pinch 

PROCEDURE:

  1. In a pan, pour in cooking oil and saute garlic, onion and ground meat (beef or pork) until cooked. You can say its cooked when the meat turns golden brown.
  2. Add in the hotdogs, season with salt,pepper and cumin.
  3. Pour in the tomato sauce and spaghetti sauce plus the stock. 
  4. Let it simmer for a few minutes and it is done.
  5. Place the pasta on a serving dish and pour over the spaghetti sauce.
  6. Pour over the grated cheese and enjoy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment