"For life is more than food"

"FOR LIFE IS MORE THAN FOOD"
REMEMBER: THE KEY TO A DELICIOUS AND YUMMY DISH IS "ALWAYS" FRESH INGREDIENTS!

September 10, 2013

CHILI PRAWNS IN CURRY LEAVES

Quite a long time since I posted a recipe on my blogsite. Been very pre occupied by writing/researching task. And as I browse through my picture gallery to check which recipe is not being posted yet, there I get to see the lovely prawn recipe called Chili Prawns in Curry Leaves. I know it's difficult to find curry leaves here in Manila, but I have mentioned before that we can always make substitution in every ingredients that we hardly find. Like for instance, curry leaves can be substituted with Kaffir Lime Leaves because as you heat it on pan, it started to infuse volatile aroma that gives distinct smell and taste to the dish. Now check the recipe and you may want to try cooking this at home. 




  
INGREDIENTS:

1/2 Kilo Medium to large size Prawns 
Chili Powder
Curry Leaves 
Butter
Salt and pepper to taste

PROCEDURE:

  1. In a pan, put 2 tbsp of butter
  2. Then put the curry leaves and allow the aroma to infuse but don't allow to burn.
  3. Add the prawns and chili powder then season with salt and pepper.
  4. When the color turns pinkish, you know that the prawns are cooked already.
  5. It's easy, quick and cooked in no time. Enjoy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment