"For life is more than food"

"FOR LIFE IS MORE THAN FOOD"
REMEMBER: THE KEY TO A DELICIOUS AND YUMMY DISH IS "ALWAYS" FRESH INGREDIENTS!

August 09, 2013

AARON CRAZE "RUDE BOY COOKS" IN MANILA

Guys, I know this is quite outdated, but I need to catch up on all my past events that I haven't written an article yet. I had a lot on my plate lately so please bear with me. And this event is one of the most important as it opens a new door of opportunity and a lifetime experience I cannot forget. Who would you think will ever forget the charming bad boy of AFC kitchen? It was a close encounter with AFC's in house chef and Jamie Oliver's protegee Aaron Craze. And it was double the fun because it was my second time to be with Ms Sabrina Artadi up close and personal. This event never happen that often so I took the opportunity to join the many AFC fans to go and watch at Greenbelt held last June 9, 2013.  The event was hosted by non other than Drew Arellano and the best part of it was, Sandwich and Aaron performed together after the cooking demos. 





I was there early so I can really be able to get a good seat and I did. While the crew were setting up the stage, I got myself some Auntie Anne's Pretzel original and Lemon Juice for a snack. And then, there I spotted Ms Sabrina and got some photos with her. 


And just as always, Ms Sabrina took the stage and presented her recipes and we actually had some of it courtesy of De La Salle Culinary Arts student who were there also to support the event.










Ms Sabrina's recipe, Cayenne spiced Moroccan egg, Rosemary, Thyme, and Oregano Portobello mushroom in salsa verde sauce, there was Rosemary Iced being served along with this.
And now, it's Rude Boy's turn to take the stage for his fun, bad boy style and wonderful recipe. Plus wit and humor you never wanted to miss.






Mexican Beef Tortilla with Tomato salsa and sour cream

This is yummy!!




Unbaked lemongrass Cheesecake with Amoretti Biscuit base




I will make my own version of this recipe and will share to you soon!! Stay connected!

 Over all experience? simply the best!!

Oppps, I forgot we do have photos together.




No comments:

Post a Comment