"For life is more than food"

"FOR LIFE IS MORE THAN FOOD"
REMEMBER: THE KEY TO A DELICIOUS AND YUMMY DISH IS "ALWAYS" FRESH INGREDIENTS!

July 15, 2013

BRINGING SINGAPORE INTO YOUR PLATE PART 4



It was just a short stay in Singapore but I really made sure to taste their well loved, popular and famous dish over there. And I was so lucky enough to have families and friends who took me out on the food streets in Chinatown to try out some of the best dishes in town. It was such a delicious experience as I was able to taste one of their authentic shabu shabu. I cant get enough of all the ingredients that I saw, I really wanted to put everything in my plate and wish I had more space in my tummy to taste everything on it. Look at me on this picture, I want all those stuff in my plate and so confused which one to put in my plate first...On the upper level are the vegetables, there's spinach, napa cabbage, bokchoy or taiwan petchay, green onion and some romaine lettuce. Below were the sea shells and sea foods like mussels, clams and prawns.Beside it were meat, thinly sliced pork, beef and mutton. There were several kinds of mushrooms which I love the most, there's oyster mushrooms, shitake mushrooms, enoki mushrooms, button mushrooms and some other kinds. There's tofu and black seaweeds as well. In short there's a huge line of ingredients ready to be tossed in the flavorful soup of your choice. You can choose among some of the soup base like the Chicken soup base and Tom Yum soup base. Aside from a delicious and yummy experience, it was also a perspiring one. I was perspiring all over after consuming my bowl not to mention the condiments and other spicy dipping sauces that I put on my bowl. The taste is simply marvelous. It was double the fun, you get to choose the ingredients that you want to eat and at the same time able to cook your own food and eat right straight. I had fun and full tummy and I perfectly enjoyed the experience. I had shabu shabu here in Manila but theirs is simply incomparable. I love soup and noodles and this one was really oh so fantastic!Two thumbs up!!



Add caption












No comments:

Post a Comment