"For life is more than food"

"FOR LIFE IS MORE THAN FOOD"
REMEMBER: THE KEY TO A DELICIOUS AND YUMMY DISH IS "ALWAYS" FRESH INGREDIENTS!

June 07, 2013

JJ SALISBURY STEAK AND GARDEN FRESH SALAD WITH VINAIGRETTE

It's been quite a long week for me because I have been up to "cooking something" lately and lucky enough I have my intimate kitchen assistant who does the cooking when I am stuck in front of the computer 20 hours a day. I was so surprised, last night when he presented to us his, well, signature dish and one of his ultimate favorite. Take a look at the ingredient and check out my assistant's plating ability and let's see the sumptuous dish he prepared.

JJ SALISBURY STEAK AND GARDEN FRESH SALAD WITH VINAIGRETTE


INGREDIENTS:

Ground Lean Beef
Salt and Pepper
Whole Egg
Oil for frying

Garden Salad:
Lettuce
White Onion
Tomatoes 
Cucumber

Gravy:
Flour and water mixture
Salt and pepper
Dark Soy sauce
Button mushrooms
*in a sauce pan, combine all ingredients and stir until thick-serve hot

Viniagrette:
Cane Vinegar
Salt and pepper 
Sugar
*combine all ingredients and serve when needed

Procedure:

Season the ground beef with salt and pepper. Form and fry it over until golden brown of about 4 mins each sides. Prepare the garden fresh salad by arranging them in a platter together with the vinaigrette. Prepare the 
gravy and set aside while frying a sunny side up egg. Prepare the platter for the plating and serve with love.

My intimate kitchen assistant and dishwasher JJ



Remember: The key to a delicious and yummy dish is "always" fresh ingredients. 

"For life is more than food" :)

Please drop me some comments as I would love to hear from you! ;)





2 comments:

  1. Labor of love yan besty! :-) Looks really yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes besty!mahilig din sya magluto he's good in traditional cooking...

    ReplyDelete