"For life is more than food"

"FOR LIFE IS MORE THAN FOOD"
REMEMBER: THE KEY TO A DELICIOUS AND YUMMY DISH IS "ALWAYS" FRESH INGREDIENTS!

May 27, 2013

CIK SPAGHETTI WITH CREAMY CHEESE AND MUSHROOM SAUCE

We were all a big fan of pasta and I am referring to my family. White sauce, red sauce and oil based, how ever I cooked it, it's a blast! And speaking of pasta, I always wanted to have my own version in anything that I cooked. I always leave something on it that will constantly reminds people that yes, she cooked it. That is Cooking Ina's way. And I love to hear that.  Today our featured dish is just a spaghetti but it's not the ordinary spaghetti that we grew up with. I made a little twist on the cheese to make it more yummy and exciting. Now check out the recipe and you may also wanna try it at home. Enjoy Cooking!!



INGREDIENTS:
Spaghetti pasta (cooked according to package instruction)
Spaghetti Sauce
Ground Beef
Garlic and Onions
Salt and Pepper to taste
Cumin
Rosemary 
Tarragon
Oregano
Button Mushrooms
Cheese Whiz
Butter
Grated Cheddar cheese

PROCEDURE:
Cook the pasta according to package instruction and set it over a serving platter.
Saute garlic and onions, then put on the ground beef and season with salt and pepper. Constantly stir until cooked. Then pour in the spaghetti sauce and the spices. Bring to a boil then immediately turn the heat off. In another pan, put on some butter then fry the mushrooms until its cooked. Add the cheese whiz and the grated cheese and season it with pepper. Pour it over your spaghetti and sauce and serve hot. Best served with garlic bread.

Remember: The key to a delicious and yummy dish is fresh ingredients.

"For life is more than food"

Please drop me some comments as I would love to hear from you! ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment